Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Over the weekend

Aren't three day weekends glorious?  We rarely get to enjoy them, because despite the fact that Pilot Pete works for the federal government, he hardly ever seems to get federal holidays off of work.  Strange.


We took full advantage of the weekend, sleeping late (well, one of us slept late), watching movies, and playing outside.  I thought both "Gnomeo and Juliet" and "Despicable Me" were adorable/hilarious.  I'm proud of Little Dude for sitting through an entire movie in the theater quietly and without needing a potty break or having an accident.  It's the little things in life, don't ya know?


Whether you had Monday off or not, I hope you got to enjoy your weekend and take some time for yourself.  Enjoy a few snapshots from our weekend:

Still enough snow for snowballs.
"I'm just digging like Clifford, Mommy."
I finally got him in appropriate clothing!  It was cold!
What can I say?