Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three things for Thursday

Here they are:


1. Row Boat Press.  Posters, textprints, shirts, and more - their products are so cool.  I found them by way of A Cup of Jo, and I may have even found something on there for my sweetheart for Valentine's Day.  I'm not telling what though, at least not until after I give it to him.


2. Sonic.  Do I really need to say any more?  I know fast food isn't really something to promote, but sometimes I just can't resist.  Right now they have a deal - $2.99 for a BLT and medium tots.  You just can't beat that (and I do love a good BLT).


3. Nine West.  I'm not particularly adventurous in my shoe choices, but I do love shoes.  I have been a loyal Nine West customer for many many years.  I know exactly what size I wear, and they always seem to have something I like.  Even better, they occasionally run flash sales online and you can get some incredible deals.  Plus, for a limited time, they're offering free standard shipping on ANY purchase.