Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Over the weekend

With Pilot Pete back from his work trip, we had quite the weekend!  I took advantage of it by sleeping in (which helped me shake this annoying cold I picked up) and let my boys enjoy their mornings together ("So Daddy, make me pancakes and bacon" is a common refrain around here).


On Saturday we headed out to a car show, which turned out to be the highlight of Little Dude's weekend (maybe even his life).  He sat in more cars than I could count, and the gleeful look on his face was priceless.  Some people take their kids to museums, we take ours to car shows...




Checking for cup holders


Yesterday we took advantage of the unseasonably warm (65!) temperatures here and took a walk.  A certain three year old insists on holding the leash of his 80 pound dog.  It is entertaining to say the least.




"Let's race!"
It's warm again today, so maybe we'll get into some more trouble.  For now, I'm headed off to throw something in the crockpot for dinner.  (More on that later).  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!