Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three things for Thursday

Here are the three things I'm loving today:


1. Gurgle jug.  I first saw these when we lived in Virginia Beach.  Waterman's Surfside Grill on the beach not only sells them in their shop, but uses them to serve water to their diners.  I love the gurgle noise they make!  My sister got me the blue jug from Signals for Christmas and I am using it every chance I get.


2. Tuscan salad from Giada De Laurentiis.  We had some friends over today for a play date and I made this for the mommies.  I can't speak for them, but I think it was a hit!  I love the way the different flavors combine, and it is very light and fresh.


3. TJ Maxx.  Doesn't everyone love TJ Maxx?  Where else can you get a $400 Kate Spade bag for $130?  Score!