Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Over the weekend

We had a very quiet and restful weekend.  We ran a few errands on Saturday, took a walk and played outside on Sunday.  I am really enjoying the warmer winter we are having this year - this time of year is usually so much more dreary and depressing.  It's great to be able to get outside in the fresh air.  Every weekend I am a little more aware that our time here is coming to a close.  We'll be moving early this summer (more on that later) and family time will become more scarce.  Our weekend family time is already so sacred, and as our impending move nears, I know it will become even more so.  I treasure our time to relax, enjoy each other, and do nothing.


I hope your weekend was enjoyable too.  Here are some scenes from ours:

Negotiating a car purchase at Target

His new hobby, picking up sticks in the yard
Doesn't look like a winter sky to me...
Just the two of us