Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Three things for Thursday

We've been busy today!  It's a little late here, but nevertheless, here are the three things I'm loving today:

1. GoGo Squeez applesauce.  100% squeezable fruit applesauce for kids.  We have a very difficult time getting a certain someone to eat any fruits or vegetables around here.  These are great, because it's in a pouch with a spout they squeeze directly into their mouth.  No muss, no fuss.  I found the Peter Rabbit version of these at Starbucks this summer.  What a great idea!

6 January 2011 014
2. lemonade handmade jewelry on etsy.  I love this ecofriendly handmade jewelry line, and I find that the prices are extremely reasonable.  Most of the pieces are simple and delicate, and I think any woman in your life would be thrilled with a gift from here.  (Valentine's Day is right around the corner!)
3. Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash.  I had this at a friend's house the other day, and wow!  I love all things cranberry, and the combination of lemon-lime soda and cranberry is outstanding.  Plus, it's caffeine free!

6 January 2011 018