Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Over the weekend

Someone turned three!  I can't believe Little Dude is another year older.  It is really starting to fly, and I have to admit, it scares me.  I'm afraid I'll blink and he'll be 16.  But that's a discussion for another time.  For now, enjoy the scenes from our weekend.  My parents were here to celebrate, and we invited his two best buddies and their parents over for a quiet little celebration last night.  Then, after all the merriment, while he was asleep, the elves (Pilot Pete and I) put up the "Christmastime Tree".  It was a big weekend.

Cole's third birthday 003

Cole's third birthday 013

Cole's third birthday 023

Cole's third birthday 021

Cole's third birthday 041

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Love that little guy! Hope his birthday was really special.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Cole!

Cute cake...did you make it?

Natalie said...

Thank you! I did make it!

Post a Comment