Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seven years

Yesterday was our seventh anniversary!  I had a post planned, but when I went to start it last night, I found blogger and google were down.  And when they were still down at 1:30 AM after we finished watching "The Kids are All Right", I decided it was time to call uncle and hope for better today.  Luckily blogger is back up and running.

I'll post Three things for Thursday later today, but right now I wanted to share a few scenes from our wedding seven years ago.  I can't believe it's been seven years!  It seems both longer and shorter.  I'm sure you know what I mean.  However, when I look back on our photos, I know it's been that long.  Man were we young and skinny!  We were married on a beautiful December day in Tampa.  I had graduated from law school a week earlier, and was so relieved to be done with school once and for all.  It's probably the least stressed I've ever been in my life, which is funny considering we were in the middle of a wedding!

Seven years later I really don't have any words of wisdom regarding marriage.  As with pretty much everything else in my life, I'm still learning as I go.  I will say that marriage is a wonderful thing, I'm so glad Pilot Pete asked me, and I highly recommend it to anyone considering it!

Enjoy the photos!  (Sorry for the quality - this was in the dark ages, before professional photographers were all using digital, and I had to scan our proofs!)


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment