Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three things for Thursday

Because it's Thursday, and my brain is rotting from having listened to Little Dude watch Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws one too many times and I can't really think of anything original, I thought I'd share three things that I'm loving today:

1. These Morse Coded Necklaces.  I hope I find the Love necklace in my stocking this Christmas!

2. Stuffed Shells from Mad Hungry.  I watched Lucinda Scala Quinn make these today, and they look yummy.  My parents are flying in tomorrow afternoon, and I think these shells will make a great meal while they're in town.  I'm excited about the caramelized prosciutto and intrigued by the addition of radicchio.

3. These Coffee Filter Wreaths Martha Stewart made today.  I'm thinking about using brown filters for a more rustic look.