Blazing through Navy life one duty station at a time.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Three things for Thursday

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!  I hope you had a lovely Thursday.  We're enjoying the time off, and a certain little one can't wait for Santa to visit.

Here are the three things I'm loving today:

1.This Merino Drape Neck Tunic from Ann Taylor.  Mine came yesterday and I love it!  I love longer length shirts and sweaters, and this does not disappoint.  The neck drapes beautifully, and the black raspberry color is gorgeous.  Plus, it's currently 40% the regular price, so how can you resist?

2. Kinect for Xbox.  This was my gift to Pilot Pete for out anniversary yesterday.  The tagline is "You are the controller", and it's really cool. 

3. art.com.  Not only do they have prints and frames for sale, they also have "photos to art".  You can upload your photographs and turn them into customized artwork, or even just order enlargements.  I had then make a 16x20 of our holiday card photo for a frame I have, and it only cost $10.99!  You really can't beat that!

We're getting ready to bake some Christmas cookies and settle in for another movie night (one of my favorite things about the holiday break).  Enjoy your evening!